From the community
- To edit a page it is suggested to create a profile and stay logged in, this helps you keep track of your own edits, it also hides your IP Address. You can also fill out your profile with some info and flair.
- Familiarize yourself with the Wiki. Almost all of our pages are contained in the local sitemap, or Special:SpecialPages.
- You can find a list of all categories at Special:Categories.
- Check out recent changes to see what others are working on.
- If you are unsure about something, ask the admins.
- Proofread articles. Grammar, references, format, and vandalism always need to be checked and improved. Simply read over any page and correct grammar and add references for any specific information.
- View the stubs page. Any article missing information should have information added or marked as a stub.